Your website is set up and live. You’re created a number of social media profiles for your business. You’re ready for action! But it’s quiet. No one is visiting your site. No one is emailing you, asking to use your services.
What’s going on? You put so much time and effort into deciding on your services and creating your website!
This is a very common feeling when you start your VA business. You just need to learn how to attract the attention of those potential clients, get them to take notice of you and realize that you are THE person that they NEED to work with.
Here are some tips for making that happen online:
- Make sure that you’ve put some thought and research into choosing a target market that is right for you and your services.
- On your website, use “you,” as if you’re speaking to one particular person, and use words that your potential clients would use.
- Make sure the benefits of your services and pain points you’re solving are clearly evident in your marketing materials.
- Create a free report or checklist that would be super helpful to your target audience. Using a tool like Aweber or MailChimp, make sure that freebie is prevalent on your website so that potential clients can sign up for it and subscribe to your list.
- Email your subscribers regularly with updates, discounts, tips and helpful news about their industry so that you stay top of mind.
- Do your research to discover which social media platforms your potential clients are using and find them there. Join the groups and forums that they’re a part of, get involved and be helpful.
Do you need help implementing the ideas above? Then join us for the New Year, New VA, New Clients 21 Day Challenge! You’ll learn how to do all these things and more.
You’ll be guided through the challenge via emails, documents, worksheets and audios. There will be weekly calls and a private Facebook group so that you can get the support you need to bring in those new clients.
We start January 5th, 2015, so sign up today! https://www.vahelper.com/newclientschallenge